GUIDANCE FOR COVID-19
Lincoln Trail District Health Department has discontinued the issuance of release letters. If a written document is required for schools or employers, it is suggested that a copy of a positive lab or statement from the testing physician’s office be provided instead of a release letter.
Lincoln Trail District Health Department is offering free drive-thru testing. Appointments for COVID-19 testing can be made by calling your local health center. The contact information for each location is listed below.
Type of COVID-19 Tests Offered
PCR Nasal Swab – this is not a rapid test. Results available in 2-3 days.
- Must be 18 and over.
- Free of charge for those with or without insurance.
- Doctor’s orders not required.
- Can be tested even if asymptomatic.
- Testing may be canceled due to inclement weather. Please visit the Lincoln Trail District Health Department Facebook Page and Website for cancellations.
- You do not have to reside within Lincoln Trail District Health Department counties to receive a test.
Once you arrive at the local health center, remain in your vehicle and call the appropriate number below.
LTDHD HEALTH CENTERS
Have you lost or misplaced the card you were given when you received your COVID-19 vaccine?
The COVID-19 card you received is issued by the CDC and considered your COVID-19 shot record. It cannot be replaced with another card. However, there are several ways to obtain proof of vaccination:
- Contact the facility in which you received your COVID-19 vaccine(s) and ask for a printable vaccination record
- Proof of vaccination may also be printed from the Kentucky Immunization Registry (KYIR). Additional details can be found online at https://chfs.ky.gov/agencies/dph/dehp/idb/Pages/kyir.aspx
- A digital, QR code specific shot record is not available at this time
- Please allow 3-5 business days for Immunization Record requests to be fulfilled
View the latest food inspection scores for restaurants near you with our interactive map.
Contact one of our six health care centers. Check for hours of operation, emergency contact information, and locations.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Become a member of our Lincoln Trail District Health Department team. View our available career and internship openings.