COVID-19 Vaccine Availability
Note: Need help viewing this page? Click the green “Accessibility” button on the bottom left of your screen to increase font size, change contrast, and more.
Now offering pediatric doses! We are providing the primary series, booster doses (including the bivalent booster), and pediatric doses as outlined below:
- Moderna—offering the primary series for adults and boosters (including the bivalent booster)
- Pfizer—offering the primary series for adults and children, and boosters (including the bivalent booster) – ages 5 and up.
Please comply with your scheduled appointment. Be ready to show proof of identity and age.
- Please wear short sleeves to assist in the ease of vaccine administration.
- Be prepared to remain on-site for 15-30 minutes after receiving your vaccine to be monitored by LTDHD staff for any adverse reactions.
- Bring your vaccine administration card.
Report any adverse reactions to 270-769-1601.
LTDHD HEALTH CENTERS
View the latest food inspection scores for restaurants near you with our interactive map.
Contact one of our six health care centers. Check for hours of operation, emergency contact information, and locations.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Become a member of our Lincoln Trail District Health Department team. View our available career and internship openings.