FREE COVID-19 TESTING INFORMATION
Lincoln Trail District Health Department is offering free drive-thru testing. Appointments are required. Contact your local health center for more information.
Type of COVID-19 Tests Offered
PCR Nasal Swab – this is not a rapid test. Results available in 2-3 days.
- Must be 18 and over.
- Free of charge for those with or without insurance.
- Doctor’s orders not required.
- Can be tested even if asymptomatic.
- Testing may be canceled due to inclement weather. Please visit the Lincoln Trail District Health Department Facebook Page and Website for cancellations.
- You do not have to reside within Lincoln Trail District Health Department counties to receive a test.
Once you arrive at the local health center, remain in your vehicle and call the appropriate number below.
LTDHD HEALTH CENTERS
At a minimum, the state requires independent laboratories to meet the following criteria before opening.
- Licensed to operate in Kentucky
- Possession of a Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) certificate
- Enrolled with Medicare and Medicaid
- Headed by a laboratory director with education and experience based on CLIA level of certification
Concerns or complaints should be reported to the Office of the Inspector General Hotline at 1-800-372-2973.
View the latest food inspection scores for restaurants near you with our interactive map.
Contact one of our six health care centers. Check for hours of operation, emergency contact information, and locations.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Become a member of our Lincoln Trail District Health Department team. View our available career and internship openings.
MAKE A PAYMENT
Making a payment online is now made easy with our secure payment gateway for processing your payments.