FREE COVID-19 TESTING INFORMATION
As of October 26, 2020 the Lincoln Trail District Health Department will offer free COVID-19 Testing.
The type of test offered is the PCR nasal swab. This is not the rapid test. It will take 2-3 days for results.
We highly recommend that individuals register online utilizing the button below. It will speed up the process at the testing site.
- Must be 18 and over.
- Free of charge for those with or without insurance
- Doctor’s orders not required
- Can be tested even if asymptomatic
- Testing may be canceled due to inclement weather. Please visit the Lincoln Trail District Health Department Facebook Page and Website for cancellations.
- Please bring a photo ID and a copy or picture of your appointment confirmation.
- You do not have to reside within Lincoln Trail District Health Department counties to receive a test.
View the latest food inspection scores for restaurants near you with our interactive map.
Contact one of our six health care centers. Check for hours of operation, emergency contact information, and locations.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Become a member of our Lincoln Trail District Health Department team. View our available career and internship openings.