Please use the form below to notify the Health Department of a public health nuisance.
NOTE: Lincoln Trail District Health Dept. does not have a program to address the interior conditions (e.g. mold, leaks, non-functioning appliances, bed bugs, roaches, etc.) of residential properties (i.e. apartments, condos, houses, etc.). Please do not file a complaint regarding such issues.
Renter issues may use the following resources for assistance in dealing with Tenant/Landlord issues.
- Go to the Attorney General’s website to see what tenant’s rights are, and how to negotiate with landlords regarding issues.
- Contact the Legal Aid Society in Louisville at 502-584-1254. That office can assist both tenant and landlords with their issues in rural counties.
- Call Consumer Protection at Attorney General’s office at 1-888-432-9257 to file a complaint through the Attorney General’s office.
Complaints can only be accepted for the following topics:
- Food safety
- Public health nuisances occurring outdoors or inside public buildings
- Mosquitoes in standing water
- Sewage discharge
Also, note that the Lincoln Trail District Health Department only covers Meade, Hardin, Larue, Nelson, Washington, and Marion Counties in Central Kentucky. Contact another local health department in Kentucky.
View the latest food inspection scores for restaurants near you with our interactive map.
Contact one of our six health care centers. Check for hours of operation, emergency contact information, and locations.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Become a member of our Lincoln Trail District Health Department team. View our available career and internship openings.