Immunizations work with your child’s body to prevent many serious diseases. They make your child’s immune system stronger. It is important that your child receives vaccines on time because they provide protection before they are exposed to dangerous diseases.
The Health Department provides immunizations to eligible clients through our county health centers and works throughout the community to promote the importance of vaccines.
Recommended Children’s Immunizations
- Hepatitis A and B
- Diphtheria, tetanus, and acellular pertussis (DTaP)
- Haemophilus Influenzae B (Hib)
- Pneumococcal conjugate (PCV13)
- Inactivated Polio (IPV)
- Measles, Mumps and Rubella (MMR)
- Varicella (chickenpox)
- Meningococcal (Meningococcal conjugate)
- Meningococcal B (MenB)
- Tetanus, diphtheria, and acellular pertussis (Tdap)
- Tetanus diphtheria (Td)
- Human Papillomavirus (HPV)
- Influenza (during flu season)
- Pneumococcal polysaccaharide (PPSV23)
CDC Vaccines for Your Children
Kentucky Immunization Laws
View the latest food inspection scores for restaurants near you with our interactive map.
Contact one of our six health care centers. Check for hours of operation, emergency contact information, and locations.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Become a member of our Lincoln Trail District Health Department team. View our available career and internship openings.
MAKE A PAYMENT
Making a payment online is now made easy with our secure payment gateway for processing your payments.