The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) provides:
- Nutrition counseling
- Healthy foods
- Breastfeeding support
- Referrals to other resources
WIC is important because healthy foods help children grow and develop normally and good nutrition helps protect your family against health problems.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. The WIC Nondiscrimination Statement can be viewed here.
- Available in participating counties
- WIC participants use vouchers to purchase fresh fruits and vegetables at local farmers markets
- Vouchers are in addition to the regular WIC food package
- One time issuance to all WIC participants 5 months and older (until vouchers no longer available)
View the latest food inspection scores for restaurants near you with our interactive map.
Contact one of our six health care centers. Check for hours of operation, emergency contact information, and locations.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Become a member of our Lincoln Trail District Health Department team. View our available career and internship openings.
MAKE A PAYMENT
Making a payment online is now made easy with our secure payment gateway for processing your payments.