The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) provides:
- Nutrition counseling
- Healthy foods
- Breastfeeding support
- Referrals to other resources
WIC is important because healthy foods help children grow and develop normally and good nutrition helps protect your family against health problems.
This institution is an equal opportunity provider. The WIC Nondiscrimination Statement can be viewed here.
- Available in participating counties
- Follow-up nutrition education for eligible children may be offered through online education via wichealth.org
- Participants/caretakers who complete online nutrition education are NOT required to come into the clinic
- Follow-up nutrition education for eligible participants may be done as a group class
- Group classes offer sharing of information/tips among participants
View the latest food inspection scores for restaurants near you with our interactive map.
Contact one of our six health care centers. Check for hours of operation, emergency contact information, and locations.
JOIN OUR TEAM
Become a member of our Lincoln Trail District Health Department team. View our available career and internship openings.